1. All handloom or handicraft items to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in their original condition with fold with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
2. Exchanges are allowed only if faulty Piece. Items can be exchanged for a similar type product Only..
3. To return any items which are damaged or not as per your original order, please contact Customer Service
4. All returned items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt and in case the products are not as per your original order then should be returned in an unopened, salable condition.
5. Postage and charges for return of product's will not be refunded which paid by the customer.
6. Please note that in any case we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any sale, opened or used products.
7. Please allow one to three weeks from the day your return package reach us to processed return. You will be contacted once your return is complete either in email or your mobile number.
8. All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery, else not valid for return.
9. Exchanges are allowed only to the same address as the original shipment.
10. In case you had purchased an item which was a multi pack / multi saree/ shirts /dress piece or any other and you wish to return one item, please ensure you call us before shipping items in their unused and original condition.
11. Refund of Money Allowed, in case of damaged items. After we received the item, Money will be credited to your Bank Account with in 3 to 5 Working days.
12. All returns must be shipped to address : Ajodi, Gohirakhal, Bhaliabolkateni, Dhenkanal, Odisha, Pin-759015, Phone number: 06762-226450